Under the Road Traffic Act, "Park" means to bring a motor vehicle or a trailer to a stationary position and cause it to wait for any purpose other than that of immediately taking up or setting down persons, goods or luggage.
1. Double continuous white lines in the centre of a bi-directional road
2. Single continuous yellow line along the side of the road
3. Double continuous yellow lines along the side of the road
4. Single zig-zag yellow line along the side of the road
5. Double zig-zag yellow lines along the side of the road
6. Single white zig-zag line
7. Single continuous white line in the centre of a bi-directional road
No parking at all times on either side of the road.
8. No parking or stopping abreast
9. No parking within 3 metres of a fire hydrant
10. No parking within 6 metres of a traffic junction
11. No parking within 9 metres of a bus stop
14. No parking within a pedestrian crossing