Now you can enjoy the flexibility of driving when you need to, without the costs of owning a car.
Find out the latest information on ERP rates and gantries.
Click here to access "ASK LTA" for FAQs on vehicle, public transport, road & traffic related matters and policies, or to provide feedback.
Inquiries and feedback can also be sent by SMS to "77LTA" (77582)
Dial 1800-CALL LTA (1800-2255582) to speak with our Customer Service Officers for:
* Heavy vehicle parking requirements and parking certificate;
* Commuter facilities, e.g. bus-stops, footpaths, linkways, underpass and pedestrian overhead bridges;
* Expressway Monitoring and Advisory System (EMAS);
* Road and rail construction projects;
* Road maintenance and management;
* Traffic conditions and management;
* Traffic lights and public street light;
* Vehicle and public transport related inquiries, including:
>> Certificate of Entitlement (COE)
>> Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) system
>> Vehicle and In-vehicle Unit (IU) inspection
>> Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP)
>> Outstanding vehicle related fines
>> Public transport services
>> Vocational licence
* Technical assistance for accessing our eServices.
Dial 68630117 our LTA Checkpoints Traffic Information Hotline, for traffic conditions at Woodlands & Tuas Checkpoints.
LTA's Customer Service Centre
10 Sin Ming Drive,
View Location Map
Monday - Friday: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
Saturday: 8.00 am - 12.00 pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Peak Periods (longer waiting time is expected during this period):
Mondays and Fridays: 11.00 am - 2.00 pm
Saturdays: 8.00 am - 12.00 pm
Save yourself a trip by using eServices available daily from 6.00 am to 12.00 midnight. All walk-in appeals for vehicle-related offences are by appointment only.
For feedback on quality of service delivery, please:
* Dial 1800-2765751 for our Quality Service Manager's Office from Mondays to Fridays: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
Your suggestions and feedback will help us improve the ONE.MOTORING portal.
* Click here to give us feedback about ONE.MOTORING, or contribute motoring articles;
* Click here to offer promotions to ONE.MOTORING members;
* Click here to request to hyperlink to ONE.MOTORING portal.
Benefit from real-time traffic information.
Find out all you want to know about parking.
Obtain real-time traffic news, car-sharing and other useful information.
Calculate the various costs involved in buying a vehicle.
Transact online or download forms.
Information on buying new and used vehicles.
Find out information about selling your vehicle.
All you need to know about de-registering your vehicle.
Download essential forms and make use of e-services, such as de-registration of vehicles.
Download forms and conduct transactions online such as renewing of COE.
Find out how you can pay your LTA fines and charges.
Learn about vehicle inspections and others.
Check out our exciting events and roadshows.
Become a member to enjoy great privileges.
Know about the hottest deals in town and win fabulous prizes in our monthly contests.