Via credit and debit cards (Foreign and Singapore-issued)
- For NETS FlashPay card: NETS FlashPay Reader App on Android smartphones with near-field communication (NFC) capability (maximum top-up is $50 per transaction). The app can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- For EZ-Link card: EZ-Link App on Android smartphones with near-field communication (NFC) capability. The app can be downloaded from Google Pay Store.
- General Ticketing Machines (GTMs) at MRT stations
- Auto Top-Up (Singapore issued credit and debit cards required)
Via cash and credit cards (Foreign and Singapore-issued)
- Top-up booths near Checkpoints
- Woodlands Autopass Card Top-up Booth along Woodlands Centre Road
- Tuas Autopass Card Top-up Booth along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim
Use our calculator to check your entry and exit fees and charges to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your Autopass Card.
Your Autopass Card can be topped up to a maximum of $500. If you need to make payment of more than $500:
- If your vehicle is exiting via land. You will need to make payment at LTA’s VEP/Toll Offices at Tuas or Woodlands Checkpoint via cash (in Singapore dollars), credit card, or debit card. You can do this as you are driving out of Singapore. Bring your Autopass Card so that we can update the trip records.
- If your vehicle is exiting Singapore via sea or air. You will need to settle your fees and exit procedures over the counter at our LTA Customer Service Centre, after your vehicle exits Singapore. To do so, you will first need to submit a request via LTA’s online feedback form at www.lta.gov.sg/feedback. Please select the “Vehicle Matters” category and the “Autopass, Vehicle Entry permits and tolls” sub-category for your request to be processed more promptly. We will reply to you via email with an appointment date and time to visit our LTA Customer Service Centre at 10 Sin Ming Drive S575701 to settle your fees and exit procedures.
Autopass Card Validity
The CEPAS Autopass Card is valid for 7 years. You can check its expiry date by:
- Checking receipts printed from any NETS Top-Up Machines and General Ticketing Machines (GTMs)
- Visiting our LTA office at Woodlands or Tuas Checkpoint
Checking Autopass Card Balance and Transaction History
You may view the card balance in your CEPAS Autopass Card at any NETS Self-Service Stations and NETS Top-Up Machines.
You can print the transaction history of your CEPAS Autopass Card (up to 25 transactions) at :
- NETS Top-Up Machines
- NETS Self-Service Stations
- Singapore Bank ATMs (DBS/POSB/OCBC/UOB)
Please note that you may have to pay a service fee to print the transaction history.
Getting a refund for unused value in Autopass Card
You can get a refund for the unused value in your Autopass Card by submitting a refund application at our LTA office at Tuas or Woodlands Checkpoint.
Submit the Autopass Card together with the refund application form and a copy of the refund applicant’s passport or NRIC. You can opt to have the cash balance refunded in two ways:
- A cheque to be mailed to your provided address
- Direct credit into a bank account in Singapore
- Indicate the bank’s name, the account holder’s name and the account number on the refund application form.
- If the bank account holder is not the refund applicant, submit a copy of the passport/NRIC of the bank account holder.
If you are unable to submit the refund application at our LTA office, you can submit it via registered mail using this refund application form and post it together with your Autopass Card and supporting documents to LTA Customer Service Centre, 10 Sin Ming Drive S575701. LTA is not responsible for any documents lost in transit. Refunds can only be processed when all required documents are received and all outstanding payments for the vehicle are settled.