Via credit and debit cards (Foreign and locally-issued)
- NETS FlashPay Reader App on Android smartphones with NFC capability (maximum top-up is $50 per transaction). The app can be downloaded from Google Play
- General Ticketing Machines at MRT stations
- Auto Top-Up (for locally-issued credit and debit cards only)
Getting a refund for unused value in Autopass Card
You can get a refund for the unused value in your Autopass Card by submitting a refund application at the LTA office at Tuas or Woodlands Checkpoints or at:
LTA Customer Service Centre
10 Sin Ming Drive
From Mondays to Fridays, 8.00 am to 4.30 pm.
Submit the Autopass Card together with the refund application form and a copy of the refund applicant’s passport or NRIC. You can opt to have the cash balance refunded in 2 ways:
- A cheque to be mailed to your provided address
- Direct credit into a bank account in Singapore
- Indicate the bank’s name, the account holder’s name and the account number on the refund application form.
- If the bank account holder is not the refund applicant, submit a copy of the passport/NRIC of the bank account holder.
If you are unable to submit the refund application at the LTA office, you can submit it via registered mail using this refund application form and post it together with your Autopass Card and supporting documents to LTA Customer Service Centre. LTA is not responsible for any documents lost in transit. Refunds can only be processed when all required documents are received and all outstanding payment(s) due to the vehicle is/are settled.